tuesday again!
I thought since i have a few minutes i might as well make up for the fact i havn't been blogging in ages! The only reason i could today was because i was in the office insanely early and no one was there yet so yeah. Today was a good day in the office it was just helen and me for most of the day which was cool and then my lessons were alright. I feel like i either need a translator for michel the very special needs kid i work with or i am his translater. I spend more time with him than the rest of the children because he really is special needs and you just get to know how he works. Which is really cool but im really worried that he may get too dependent on me! and i had a math class where it couldn't end soon enough. I wandered around town barefoot cuz i hate shoes for a little while which was very freeing.now im off to french then to the pub! yay! well love you all !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home