Merry Christmas!
I hope you all are having a fantastic Christmas!!! Mine was pretty good i guess. I got Shrek 2 and Princess Dairies 2 from my parents along with a whole load of clothes that i have to take back because my mom got it from the wrong department. In america girls have 4 departments, Girls, Juniors, Misses and Women. Complicated eh? Well my mom did all her shopping online and got it allthe wrong size!But it was good to have family around. I also got a dvd from my brother mark and his family, Spiderman2 from both my brother chris and his wife and stephen (i took one back and got monty python speical edition the holy grial) and bourne supremecy from my brother chris again.Thanks again guys!
My brother Mark, his wife johanna and their two children stayed the night and my other brother Chris and his wife Kristy. Its weird but last visit i could connect with my oldest brother Mark and his family better than Chris and Kristy. Mark is in youth ministry and johanna did bible training. But its very strange that this year i seem to be getting on better with Christopher than i have in years. I noticed that i have changed alot as well the past 4 months and my friends are starting to notice it. Especially when i called out one of my closest friend about how he looks down on non-christians. He is going to bible school to do youth ministry but he seems to only want to do it with kids that are in church and all you have to do is do a little bible study and send them on christian camps... I also seem to be questioning alot of my christian friend's view on the outside world, I agree that they should be in the world but not of it. But they're so procupied with not being of the world they forgot the in the world bit... Its not like im not having a fun time with them all but there seems to be not enough in between people i either have non-christian friends or i have extreme christian friends. When i start talking to people the first question they ask is "do you like england?" the second fallowing it is "Are you staying there?" seriously what a question to ask? I have no idea what so ever whats goign to happen next year. But thats next year! So i just reply "Thats the question of the hour and i don't have an answer right now..."
Now on to the happier part of christmas, my heart has been completly stolen by a boy with blue eyes blonde hair and blows rasberries...who would of thought?I was more a brunette woman myself, but he's changed my mind! then again my heart has also been stolen by one of those who's brown hair and dark blue eye and has the cheekest smile in the world!!
I'm going tomorrow my brother Chris's for dinner. I have no plans so far for new years eve so does anyone want to invite me somewhere?

2 Comments:
ho ho ho and a big merry christmas to you..
hey im doing a new years eve party if you wanna come home..!!
have a good week katie and enjoy.
I got a Jesus action figure, a game where you zap insects, reindeer cooking set, marble games and Red Dwarf series 4 and 5! Very exciting! Check out My Christmas Blog Entry rather than repeating everything I wrote again. Glad you're having such a great time, look forward to seeing you around when you come back. God Bless... Andy Guilder
Post a Comment
<< Home