two days after tuesday....
lovely lovely thursday im in england, im alive, God is on his throne and all is right in the world. Ok mostly everything is right in the world. Everything since tuesday is looking better i think because i had sleep and alot of praying. So im back to the normal me and the normal concerns none of this pooey overly girly emotional depression stuff. Which praise God im very thankful for, it only happens every once in a while and i totally hate when it does. But anyway. Made pancakes last night. cool.
Just read a very cool book by relaient k. Pretty much a book by boys (my age) on girls (my age and a bit younger)for girls. It was very intresting though i dont' think really translates for english girls. Its very true for most american. First it starts off looking at most types of girls. Divas, rock chicks, poets, the athelte, airhead, ect. you may or may not fit into those catagories. Intersting. I was vinella pudding. The all american girl that is a little bit of everything but not to an extreme, the best pal, which actully im perfectly ok with that! Then it went to discribe who boys are and what they really think about and stuff. Some of the stuff i wanted to photocopy out and send to a few key people. But yeah it was cool, slightly on the fluffy side, but alot of walks down memory lane.
Going horseback riding for the first time in about 6 years saterday. I'm quite excited about this! I used to love it though i never went very often. So i may just forgo the gym stay fat and start going every other week to horseback riding. I think thats a worthy though somewhat expensive pastime though i really want to start art lessons since i used to be alright in that area but just never persue it after my privet art lessons when i was 12.
I offically decided if God wanted me to move to somewhere that is warm most of the time then that would be fantastic. I'm such a wimp i hate the cold and the extreme heat... i guess i will always be unhappy with weather. Aw well... Finishing watching pride and prejudice at the moment watched half of it at new years. I realize the genus of this movie and this book. Because the story has no action or kissing. So its pretty much all about the story line and a scene is moved along by a look or just a slight hand motion. Amazing. Cinematography and characterization move the movie making it totally captivating and entrancing. Ok enough about the genius of jane austen. I think i shall finish my blog and go write an email and eat some tea.
God bless you all every one (tiny tim voice)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home