Thursday, May 19, 2005

5 days before tuesday... maybe i should rename my blog the tuesday blog?

Ok so its not tuesday but i have time to blog so why not? I should be writing one of my talks for this week but ehhh that can wait. I had a really good time with Kate last night we had a good old natter and cups of tea and it was really great. We talked about work in the general terms of the pressures (her being a teacher in torquay.) it was nice to just generally chat to someone about nothingness and different not so nothing things.

I think i figured out why ive been so up and down recently. And why ive been so snappy. I havn't had anytime bymyself since well before america. The trip itself totally exausted me phycially and emotionally. It was a good trip but i was so busy the whole time wanting to make everyone happy. I was desperate to show my friends a good time, taking them shopping seeing the sites driving them everywhere...Fantastic happy to do that. But then i had all the family responsiblities. I have one of those families where you don't just visit on holidays and birthdays your involved in the every day of their lives. Its really diffecult for me being so far away on both the family and i. Not to mention i barely got to see any of my friends just micah for an afternoon, caitlin for a couple hours, sarie breifly while she was at work and Serena came to see me one evening. That doesn't even scratch that surface.I had enough things to keep me going for more than a couple weeks more likely a couple months. It was like i was on all the time i didn't sleep that much, because i had to fit everything in. It was insane. I'm really thankful i did it but it zonked me out. The first thing i do when i get home in august is to park my rear end im my parents house and not move for two days. I usually do that when i get home so i can have the energy for the crazyness that will ensue!

The next weekend after america i went to lee abby, then conference, then i had another crazy weekend, then another busy weekend, I was suddenly up to bristol and the next day the day of crazy traveling and hen days and concerts, then Bath and now this weekend a wedding. I just have the stupied problem of not saying no and its catching up with me. A week from tomorrow is the 12 hour disco and i think after that im going to totally loose it soon... Half term im locking myself away and never leaving my flat! I can feel the desperate need for a day totally to spend alone! just one! THen perhaps ill be normal again! And i can blog somthing other than whining!

3 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger LadyMagdalyn said...

Hey Kaite, this may sound l like a weird queston but...do you know a Brian from Elmira, New York?

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger KD said...

hi Tigny ummm i might know brian from elmira, im not quite sure, i know alot of people and i havn't actully been in the US for more than 2 weeks at a time in almost two years. The question is does brian know me? and who are you and do you know me?

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger waayyy said...

yo katie,
you surely were busy!
i love ya lady

sarah xxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home