Saturday, November 12, 2005

No one told me growing up would be this hard

You told me theres a tomorrrow, i belived you, you told me theres time tomorrow but you never told me growing up would be this hard baby. I am the voice tomorrow, im not the future, you told me to fallow. but you never told me, growing up would be this hard.

Im in a bit of a daniel bedingfield mood. Not so sure why. I had a fantastic time at conference. Catching up with people. I had some definately great times with laura elizabeth McAdam who is one of the most amazing friends anyone can ask for! Also with Fran newly Cripps. It was the first time catching up with fran since she got married and i was so glad i did. I only got a couple hours with her but it really blessed me! I also got to catch up with Matthew Stephen and Claire which was really speical its great to see the love becomes my old friend. I got to play yuker with Emma, Ryan and Josh. Nice if anyone would like to learn the game and play it with me for days i would be a very happy person! I got to know some of my cluster members better. Janet Marie the sweetie she is and Nathan who you can expect to say the unexpected! Nathan can you drive? "yes but not legally....".

Ive felt God's healing in a way i never have before. Its amazing like a poision draining out of my vains. Its a long road ahead but im glad im on the way to becoming whole for the first time in my life!

Also im starting to realize that i may need to move back to buffalo to go for a few years to get my basic courses done cheaply since i that would mean the difference between 100,000$ and 40,000$ personally i 40,000$ i could pay off in like a life time maybe? But 100,000 i may never . But im alright with that . Im leaning tword teaching. I like being in a classroom and helping kids learn things. Well must run but i hope everyone is having a blessed day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home