Friday, November 25, 2005

Snow Day?

I woke up this morning suddenly feeling like a child running to the window and thinking yay snow! Its what every child in Buffalo would often pray before they go to bed at least i did, 'Lord please make it snow so i don't have to go to school tomorrow!' Sometimes its actullly worked! I wake up and hear my parents radio going which only ment one thing! I would look out my window and see nothing because of the snow. I would run out into my kitchen where my mother would be making coffee in her night gown and she would say nope get into the shower Kiddo your going to school! Then when my face fell she would say "oops what was that i heard on the radio? Orchard Park is closed?" Then i would do a little dance and head into my bedroom and read like six books which is what i would much rather do than any old school day!

Unfortunatly that was not what happened this morning i reluctently got out of my warm bed.I got to the window thinking snow!It only lasted a few seconds. I knew two things it wouldn't be enought to do anything let alone close Conestone Primary where iwas due that morning> and even if i did i had enough work to do that iwouldn'be able to lay in bed reading all day! Oh bother...

Happy thanksgiving a day past. Tomorrow im having a meal with emma and Al to celebrate. Tonight im baking... see im domesticated! Tuesday im doing a small lesson on Christmas in Mexico because i stuided that stuff in my spanish classes. Yippee... El Posada y Nacimiento, y El Dia de Los Reyes Magos (my birthday and who i represented in last years christmas lessons!)

Now i finished my Mexican lesson its time for me to do church history assignments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home