happy birthday to me...
i belong in a tree away from the lions and the tigers and the monkies like me!
well im 21 its offical and i had a totally rocking party... I had about 25 people which totally rocked when i wasn't expecting more than probably 8. I had some of my family a cousin i havn't seen since i moved to england, brad and robin came. Caitlin and her husband. serena beana... Rob came an hour into the party... which i wasn't expecting at all, cool. People gave me over 300$ in birthday money. Rock on! I now have money to use to ship all my stuff home!
So all in all i had a pretty good birthday my actual birthday i spent sick as ever but im starting on the mend. Still coughing up a lung and have no energy but i have more than i did yesterday so thats somthing! yay!
leaving tomorrow for england. mixed feelings as always butill get into it
i hope everyone is having a rocking new year so far... i am!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home