Suddenly i see
"Her face is the map of the world is a map of the world. You can see she's a beautiful girl she's a beautiful girl. And everything around her is a silver pool of light and people who surround her can feel the benifit of it. It makes u calm . She holds you captiviated in her palm. Suddenly i see this is what iwanna be. Suddenly why i hell it means so much to me!"
Christmas time mean s busy time. Means free time gets eaten up time! But its good. I helps with a christingle service in one of the schools which is nice. I love being in the difference primary schools. I Get to tell the christmas story and do christmas lessons on christmas all around the world. Its really exciting and i can see its when i can consolodate my place in the community as a youth worker. Before people didn't understand what i was doing but nowpeople wnat me to help out more and giving me more of the their trust which is exciting because hopefully if St.Chads gets a new person next year that means they don't have to work so hard at it"!
I've been on a journey this year of finding out the person that God made me.Not just the person that has been moulded by circemstances or person i put across to people as self protections
I found out there is things i do like that i never would admit to people or will only in little pieces here. Its almost hard to allow myself to do certian things or be somthing. And i have to give myself persmission.
This is a list i found agbout myself some of iti know about and am open some im not so much.
I like Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra. (and thats ok) I like Sci Fi. I'm a romantic.(but do understand reality) I love art, reading, shopping. I love pampering myself with my hair(and i spend alot of money on it and feel good that i am!) I love books of all shapes and sizes i love buying books and having them and reading and rereading and rereading. till my favorite parts of the story become like good comferting memories that i revisit any time i like.I like harry potter. I'm American and i love my country. I am not English though i have adapted to living here and like it here. But i am American and i have an strong corse american accent. I like my laugh its different . I like laughing loudly and alot until my sides hurt. I feel no call to africa (you always hear so many poeple say oh if you go on a mission you need to go to africa, i think its a great place and love my friends from there and a its a worthy cause). I want to one day get married and have children lots of them! I love the adventure but long for roots and to stay somewhere till im sick of it rather then moving becasue i have to. I think the british sense of humour is funny but it can go someimtes too far and i still get hurt by it even 2 and half years later. I miss home and always have. though not enough that i don't enjoy my life here. I think im large, a little to manish and rather too chubby in some places. But i don't think im ugly.(unless you get me on a bad day!)I always want to be a writer though i don't think i have the discipline to do it! I love to sing love to dance. I like acting love my family more than anything in this world other than my savior. I'm cheesy and sappy and proud of it!
I really don't want people to sit and read that list so don't worry it just makes it feel more final and real to put onto cyberspace. Psalm 139 I am beautifuly and wonderfully made!

1 Comments:
hey thats cool. a list of maybes, realities etc
tis good.
well happy christmas katie. monday nights are still not the same.
Post a Comment
<< Home