Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My my my its a beautiful world

"My my my it’s a beautiful world
I like swimming in the sea I like to go out beyond the white breakers
Where a man can still be free (or a woman if you are one) I like swimming in the sea.
My my my it’s a beautiful world
I like drinking Irish tea
With a little bit of lapsang souchong
I like making my own tea.
My my my it’s a beautiful world
I like driving in my car
Roll the top down sometimes I travel quite far
Drive to the ocean stare up at the stars
I like driving in my car"

Ok well its been awhile yet again...
Notes from my last mentoring meeting. My mentor Helen has really been a blessing this year:
*You are not a coward to call it quites when its the right thing to do!
* I'm ok. I'm not perfect and i don't have to make everyone happy. If i do somthing wrong im sorry but i did the best i can at the time. I'll try to do better next time but um.... no promises!
* God's working on me and thats cool
* I'm a person that has a tendency to take guilt on... but thats changing.
* I want to work in a book store till i go to university.
* Emotions are a good thing. And wanting to go home isn't a bad thing.
Other complete blessings these past few months: David and Lead Head (they are great and take great care of me!) Katie Knowles (ditto) and Lorna Jopson one of the best area coordinators i girl can have and also a great friend!Heather May and the boys they just seemed to be able to make me smile no matter what. ooo Roswell, Lois and Clark, Smallville and Sliders has gotten me out of some tough spots too....

I was seriously thinking of starting to write a book about being a young single christian woman. I've dabbeled in writing for years but i've never had a project. I think that some of the stupied things and situations you get yourself into as a young single christain woman and also the coming of age part of it, is quite comical.... So yeah would love some in put. and i was thinking about getting people to write antadotes and then putting them all together.... don't know just thinking....

1 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger waayyy said...

Katie kitten
Lovely you are
write a book, i'll read the first 1/3, i don't much get beyond that in any books, althou i say that - i'm ova 1/2 way thru the one i'm reading now...ooooo! it's that lifeteams book club every month!!
Glad to hear your gaining peace through mentoring, through knowing more about miss K. We're human, we're whole, BECAUSE we have nerves, and uncertainties, aswell as excitments, and all that jazz. woh i needed to remind myself that!
love you katie
i'll visit u sometime ova there babe
not sure can make it this summer. $0. hopes 17%.
sarah x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home