Shadows proves the sunshine
' we are crooked souls trying to stay up striaght, dry eyes in the pouring rain, well the shadows prove the sunshine, too scared that ill run always, hold fast to the brink of daylight. The shadow proves the sunshine.' switchfoot.
Ok well then i have been complained to because of my total lack of blogging. Im very sorry. Things have been intresting to say the least....
Things since the last blog:
Um london was good. I ran people around it which was amusing.
I went down a clothing size... intersting
Bought new clothes
I met one of the most intresting people i ever met.
Found out i hate being called babes... but yet i still get called it.
Conference was amazing
Um definatly being more proactive in my prayer life.
Contemplations:
When you meet someone and it just somehow just clickes its the most amazing experence. Weither its romantic or just friendship, for an hour or for years, it leaves an impression. Its very hard to loose that connection. And the thought is was that it or does lightning ever strike twice? Or will i be now chasing a ghost for the years to come. Becaues i know i don't want to settle for anything less. I also learned that Shadows really do prove the sunrise. I believe that my scars from the past make the the unexpected blessings seem even sweeter.

1 Comments:
very deep me lovely!!
but no mention of that fantastic club experience!! lol
Simon
Post a Comment
<< Home