I'm going crazy
Got no future, great big past
little bitty guy on the rim of my glass.
Got to meet a plane so i can get my monkey, teach him to be cool but a little bit funky.
Got no credit and got no fears, got about a buck so i can buy a beer.
Got to see a doctor about the words i've said
and i got to get a bike and i gotta paint it red!
SO yeah been a busy busy busy few weeks!
I am now the employee of two organisations. One is St.Chads and now I am offically a memeber of staff as a TA in the community college. I'm completely mad!
Been finishing off my assignments, i actually am finished and finished all the different fiddley bits that go with it! yay! famous last words....
Hmmm the romantic side of my life um sucks... went on the worst blind date yet. Thats it no more being set up for katie! my friends mean really well but they just set me up with guys they would like to be with. This last one my friend didn't even know that well. He was just a friend of a friend. It was so bad that i had to convince him that i was so insane that he should never bother with me again. Which was harder than you would have thought. I even introduced him to Bob my imaginary friend who had a purple mowhawk and a black jelly baby tattooed on his arm. Then when he asked if i wanted a drink i said no, but bob wanted a pint of fosters (he's an aussie imaginary friend) My blind date just laughed.... how odd...
So yeah lets just say i found an excuse to leave quite early...

1 Comments:
so i come round your house and get you out of bed and i dont get a mention!!
hmmm
you're lovely
Post a Comment
<< Home