Sunday, July 16, 2006

My Brain

'Haven't you had enough of my brain I
t's on the table I've got no more to say
If I bore you get out of my way
This one's for you
So cut me a break cause I can't wait
I'm the same I was when we first met
And now I feel you're pulling away
So just give me the word And I'll leave today'

Its now the beginning of the end. I have my first leaving party on tuesday with one of the schools. I have another one on friday with all the staff from the high school, sat my friends having a party (which she is making me parinod that no body will come!) then the start of holiday club which actually i think will be a really good time. I'm looking forward to being a surfer chick for a week! Then its the churches goodbye to me and two weeks of goodbyes.

So bittersweet is life! But hey at least bob will be coming with me along with the meny things i learned from this lovely country ! THe best thing about living in a different country is that you get to choose the best things from your own culture and the best things you found from others and blend them together. Getting somthing so naturally and incredably you... beyond miles and culture its who you are. Who God made you to be by sending you down the paths He set out for you in life.

Oh yeah i had a scary moment yesterday. I was walking by a large near by pond and these mahusive fish started swimming around the water. Now those of you that know me may not know that i actually am afraid of fish.. Its a stupied fear i know just like spiders and birds.. But i just get really creeped out by them. So every time one surfaced i freaked out just a bit... hmmm i seemed to get stranger and stranger sometimes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home